Have you ever make your self a Berries/Peanut butter smoothie? Sometimes, I prefer a delicious smoothie instead of having my typical breakfast. It is a perfect option if you are in a hurry. You can always take you smoothie with you. Having a large smoothie in the morning can keep you satisfied for hours.
You can also have this smoothie after a workout. Instead of the vanilla powder you could add a vanilla protein powder. Smoothies are perfect as they are easy to transport and to prepare. You can have them at any time.
Berries/Peanut Butter Smoothie
- 1 Banana
- 1 cup frozen Berries of your choice (e.g.Strawberries)
- 1 tablespoon smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla powder
- Sweetener of choice – I used a little honey
- 1/2 or 1 cup almond mild to blend (it depends how thick you like it)
Add Almond milk, banana to your blender. Pulse 1-2 minutes until smooth. Add frozen Berries, peanut butter, vanilla powder, sweetener and continue to pulse until smooth.
Now you need a fancy glas, top with a couple of your berries and shredded coconut. ENJOY !
What is your favourite Smoothie?