Do you love your natural hair? Natural hair can be wild, dry and sometimes not manageable. Some days it looks great and other days you can’t even style it. But your hair belongs to you and I think everybody can learn to love their afro textured hair. Here are 11 reasons why you should love your natural hair.
11 Reasons to love your natural hair
1. Natural hair teaches us to love ourselves and to show who we really are.
To be different is not bad it makes you special and unique.
2. Natural hair is so versatile. You can wear a lot of different styles:
straight, twist, twist out, rod sets, cornrows, kinky, puff, etc. The list goes on.
3. Natural hair is mostly healthy. There are no chemicals in it that makes our
hair weak or prone to breakage. Your hair shines and is happy to grow.
4. To become natural means to discover yourself.
You will learn to understand your hair.
5. To become natural can be less expensive. You can mix some hair products by yourself.
You don’t need a hairdresser every 8 weeks to relax your hair.
6. Natural hair connects you to your roots. Think about the women in the past who wore
their hair with pride.
7. You can chat with other Frolicious Beauties to share your natural hair journey experiences.
8. You welcome new hair growth as you love your natural hair.
9. You make a statement by saying: I am beautiful. I define myself – not the media!
10. You are easy to spot in the crowd!
11. You will become a role model for the little ones, so that they will learn to love themselve.
What do you love about being natural? How long have you been natural?
Leave a comment – I’d love to hear form you. Share this post with anyone you think will get value from it. Subscribe to our newsletter and get a Free Ebook on “DIY – Avocado & Banana Hair Recipes”.